Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de> on 2008/04/09 15:11:44 UTC

[EXEC] Release?

Hi,

I'm wondering if/when there is a release of EXEC coming. Also I am
wondering if there are known bugs which prevent the usage from a
production system?

cheers
Tino

Re: [EXEC] Release?

Posted by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@plattform-gmbh.de>.
Hi Siegfried,

that would be great. I think EXEC is a cool wrapper around those really
complicated to use Runtime.exec Methods.

Cheers,
Tino

Re: [EXEC] Release?

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.