Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/06/16 18:44:18 UTC

Windows build error(s)

Looks like we're having some problems in Intel C++ builds on Windows
(see the error below). Farid, do you know about this?

Also, for some reason some Windows build results appear before those
for Tru64, and some after. I thought the rows were being sorted by
the name of the OS? Andrew, can you please look into it?

Thanks
Martin

### Building solution / Creating HTML log
Solution build script
Checking arguments...
D:\bman5\builds\33687223\source-buildspace\etc\config\windows\build.wsf(226,
10) (null): Call was rejected by callee.

Re: Windows build error(s)

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Okay, this makes me feel better.

Thanks
Martin

RE: Windows build error(s)

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

Farid.

Re: Windows build error(s)

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

between the two approaches? E.g., could we loop only a limited

RE: Windows build error(s)

Posted by Farid Zaripov <Fa...@epam.com>.

Re: Windows build error(s)

Posted by Andrew Black <ab...@roguewave.com>.
Greetings Martin.

I believe the cause of the observed behavior with result ordering is due
to the interleaving of the results from the two database servers.  The
results from the databases come sorted in a case-insensitive manner, but
the exporter script uses a case-sensitive sort.

Resolving this should be a fairly simple task.

--Andrew Black