Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/05/23 01:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Fri May 23 01:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 4 on Thu May 22 22:07:34 2003 by JoergHeinicke

- my name is Jörg Heinicke (hey, the Wiki is encoding-aware!) and I was born in 1979. At the moment I study at Leipzig university in Germany a mixture of computer and business science. The dictionaries call it "computer science in economics" or "business informatics" or "information management".\\
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ^^^

+ my name is Jörg Heinicke (hey, the Wiki is encoding-aware!) and I was born in 1979. At the moment I study at Leipzig university in Germany a mixture of computer and business science. The dictionaries call it "computer science in economics", "business informatics" or "information management".\\
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ^

- I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at the company I work for - it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html] especially with their XSL problems.\\
+ I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at the company I work for - it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily inactive) or on [Cocoon users mailing list|http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/mail-lists.html] especially with their XSL problems.\\
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     +++++++++++++++++++++++

- * [IUPB|http://www.iupb.de] - Cocoon 2.0.3 (needs Mozilla 1.0.x or Netscape 7.0 because of XUL)

+ * [ConWeb|http://conweb.virbus.de] - Cocoon 2.0.4 (needs Mozilla 1.x or Netscape 7.x because of XUL)

- Because of my XSLT knowledge I had to do the transformations of backend XML structures to frontend HTML views or in the IUPB project to RDF data structures. I became a frontend programmer - no HTML-coder ;-)

+ Because of my XSLT knowledge I had to do the transformations of backend XML structures to frontend HTML views or in the ConWeb project to RDF data structures. I became a frontend programmer - no HTML-coder ;-)

+
+ In the meantime I also started with Java and now I try to support my project team with Java develping.