Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Durham David Contr 805 CSPTS/SCBE <Da...@scott.af.mil> on 2003/09/29 20:36:13 UTC

Can I use multiple Sequence Managers

I would like to specify a sequence-manager in
<jdbc-connection-descriptor/> and use that sequence manager for most all
of my objects.  However, I want to use a different sequence manager for
a couple of the objects.  I didn't see how to do this in manual or find
anything in mail-archives.  Can someone tell me if this is currently
supported?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Can I use multiple Sequence Managers

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi,