Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Anurag Gujral <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 02:40:28 UTC

get_string_property in 0.6

Hi All,
           I am working on porting my cassandra application to work with
cassandra version 0.7 from cassandra version 0.6.

Is there any function corresponding to function get_string_property(which is
available in 0.6) in 0.7.

Thanks a ton,
Anurag

Re: get_string_property in 0.6

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
[moving to user list]

the things we used to expose as strings now have proper data types and
their own methods, e.g. describe_cluster_name, describe_version, etc.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: get_string_property in 0.6