Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2013/11/15 03:31:53 UTC

ReviewBoard

3 things:

ReviewBoard has been really buggy lately. Has anybody else noticed this?

Examples: errors when publishing a review, but review still gets
published, or moving to a second page on a diff, during a review, but
getting an error and losing your unpublished comments from the

I've noticed that ReviewBoard is being used more frequently lately,
and for tiny, relatively trivial patches. ReviewBoard is great (when
it's working), but I'm not sure it is strictly necessary to submit all
contributed patches to ReviewBoard. It's fine if you wish to use it (I
don't want to discourage it)... but I just don't want contributors
getting the impression that it's a requirement.

Don't forget to close out your reviews after the patch has been applied.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: ReviewBoard

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
Same; I've actually seen both cases. It's a bit unpredictable.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: ReviewBoard