Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/03/27 23:40:11 UTC

Fwd: Fwd: Re: Google Summer of Code 2014 Mentor Registration

Guys,

Does anyone from the project wants to participate in this as a mentor? Please
step up if you want to volunteer, so that PMC can approve and offer your name
to this event.

Thanks,
  Cos

----- Forwarded message from Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> -----

Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2014 Mentor Registration
From: Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:08:41 -0400
Cc: pmcs@apache.org
To: private@community.apache.org, mentors@community.apache.org

We had few folks say they could not find the following Uli’s email about gsoc
mentor process, here it is again.

If you are planning to Mentor students for GSoC 2014, make sure you follow
these steps. Please ensure you have done both step 4 and 5. If your request
was acknowledged by your PMC but still do not have mentor role on Melange,
ping mentors@c.a.o.

Uli will send instructions for next steps or rating the proposals and choosing
to mentor and such. Until then only review the proposal and comment on them.
If you would like the student see your comment, uncheck the private box.

Cheers,
Suresh

----- End forwarded message -----

----- End forwarded message -----