Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com> on 2002/08/21 17:59:04 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Addition to the Commons charter: coding conventions ( Take 3)

+1 for the addition.

I wonder is it reasonable to expect each project to have
a checkstyle.properties (or at least reference one).
This would implicitly state the style.

-John K

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
Point taken.

Of course if we defined a style XML Schema, we could
transform instance documents into the type required
by multiple style checking programs.  This doc could
also be transformed to xdoc so it can be published.

-John K

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.

=====