Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Roland <wg...@ids.de> on 2013/09/06 10:45:26 UTC

START_TRANSIENT_ERROR is 10 but BundleException typ is set to 0

Hello Felix-experts,

I got a BundleException "Cannot start bundle xyz because its start level is
3, which is greater than the framework's start level of 1." After the
exception was thrown I checked the Exception-type and I got 0 but I expected
START_TRANSIENT_ERROR (10). Am I wrong?

Thanks & Regards
Roland

Re: START_TRANSIENT_ERROR is 10 but BundleException typ is set to 0

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4220

Richard S. Hall wrote

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.