Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by James Carroll <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 14:22:53 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.5.0 released

Not sure if JL has the same issue, but I don't have a separate install of
Ivy. I only have the one that comes with IvyDE.

RE: AW: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ivy 2.5.0 released

Posted by "Cohen, Ross" <rc...@e1b.org>.
I haven't tried installing via the MarketPlace, but the Eclipse update worked for me --  great work!   Only thing left to do is update the web page ....

Ross

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org>.