Posted to user@bloodhound.apache.org by Shaun Murphy <sh...@outlook.com> on 2014/01/08 22:09:44 UTC

Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct‏

I have a strange environment/configuration problem I am having no luck debugging or finding relevant issues.
My install is bloodhound .7 on an Ubuntu 12.04 apache/mysql machine using the apache WSGI to serve the trac.wsgi.
I have two products:
1.) @ - default2.) lp - I created this one
When the users access the base_url (/bloodhound and not /bloodhound/products/%40) , they are adding wiki pages to some location outside of the products as they don't show up in the search or the regular trac timeline (/bloodhound/timeline.) The product pages (bloodhound/products/%40 and bloodhound/products/lp) both have a different set of wiki entries so even though I have 2 products defined, I have 3 disparate wikis.
When the users access the timeline (/bloodhound/timeline) it is showing only the changes to @ but not the base_url wiki entries.
I attempted to enable the bhsearch component but I get a trac error that the database needs to be upgraded and trac-admin upgrade says it is up to date.
Any thoughts on things to look for?

Re: AttributeError: 'Ticket' object has no attribute 'duplicate'

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:40 AM, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> That is interesting. I wonder if this has already been 'fixed' in
>>> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/710
>>>
>>> If that is so, are we ignoring the setting of the duplicate now?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>     Gary
>>>

>> #710 pertains only to batch modify, and the issue there hasn't really
>> been fixed yet. The issue with Batch modification is that
>> ITicketManipulator is not called. I'm still looking into how to best fix
>> that one.
>>
>> The "duplicate" field should get added by the ITicketManipulator
>> implementation in bhrelations.api:TicketRelationsSpecifics. I think this
>> issue is due to Dominik's custom workflow and the hard-code action
>> "resolve" in TicketRelationsSpecifics. I'll see about proposing a patch.
>>

> On testing, I found that one of the consequences of the temporary
> workaround in #710 is that we don't get a traceback, but the duplicate ID
> is not set. Gary may have already spotted this.
>
> We'll get this issue fixed in Release 8 in #742. Release 8 should be
> available in 2-2.5 weeks.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/742

The issue should be fixed on the trunk now.

Re: AttributeError: 'Ticket' object has no attribute 'duplicate'

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dominik Enkelmann <do...@infocube.it>.

Re: Wiki pages not stored as multiproduct

Posted by Andrej Golcov <an...@digiverse.si>.
Just short note:
There is no need for calling "bhsearch optimize" command after index rebuild.
I changed the wiki to make this clear.

Cheers, Andrej

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Shaun Murphy <sh...@outlook.com>.