Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/10/08 07:57:20 UTC

Field alias "statusId" exists for more then one alias in a View definition

I see following log (part of log) when I start the OFBiz application.

 >> ModelViewEntity.java:628:INFO ] Throwing out field alias in view
entity WorkEffortPartyAssignView because one already exists with the
alias name [statusId] and field name
 >> [WEPA(WorkEffortPartyAssignment).statusId], existing field name is
[PNV.statusId]

The order of alias is PNV (PartyNameView) and WEPA
(WorkEffortPartyAssignment) for view WorkEffortPartyAssignView. Both
PNV and WEPA has statusId field but with different Status Type.
The way view is defined, statusId comes only for PNV. I am not sure of
the intention of author to use which statusId but I could only figure
out this with adding a prefix to any of the alias like
<alias-all entity-alias="WEPA" prefix="wepa"/>

Any ideas?

- Vikas

Re: Field alias "statusId" exists for more then one alias in a View definition

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks Bilgin for the pointer.

- Vikas

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.