Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com> on 2010/06/21 06:48:03 UTC

Failover transport options

We have a broker running as a stand alone
We have a producer and consumer connected to it..

When we crash the broker, the consumer keeps reconecting for 10 seconds
after which it closes.
Is there any way to increase that 10 seconds

Re: Failover transport options

Posted by radha_mit <Ra...@ivycomptech.com>.

Hi,,

we used them only as the reference..

we gave maxReconnectAttempts as 500. still it is closing the connection
after 10 seconds..

this is our url
failover://(tcp:/10.1.37.155:61616)?maxReconnectAttempts=500.

Also what significance does maxReconnectionDelay have since we have
initialReconnectionDelay as 10 ms.

Thanks,
Radha

Re: Failover transport options