Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de> on 2010/06/03 14:12:43 UTC

Persistent Object - relation object extractor creates wrong indexes

Hi,

i'm just a little bit confused.

Maybe someone can help me to solve my problem:
http://gist.github.com/423926

My setup is attached.

best regards
René

Re: Persistent Object - relation object extractor creates wrong indexes

Posted by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de>.
I missed the part to understand which type of stacktrace is needed ;)
So now the correct trace is attached - thank you Toby :)

best regards
René

Posted by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de>.
Ok - its me again.

Posted by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de>.
Hi Tobias,

i've re-produced the problem with the following constellation of classes
and definition files.
The error occurs also for all other user defined property names!

https://gist.github.com/039c96d2c910cba7f525
There is a second stacktrace within the attachment.

best regards
*René*

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.

Re: Persistent Object - relation object extractor creates wrong indexes

Posted by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de>.
Hi Toby,

i've attached the yela_persistence_core_acl_rules.php definition file
where the relation is defined.
But neither id nor groupId works as second parameter.

regard,
René

PS: I've got this email twice!

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.

Re: Persistent Object - relation object extractor creates wrong indexes

Posted by Christoph René Pardon <h3...@habmalnefrage.de>.
Hi Toby,

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.