Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2009/09/15 11:56:30 UTC

The signature or decryption was invalid

Hello folks,
if I have a response of a webservice which contains a service fault and this response is signed with a private key, every service client (JAVA AXIS2 or .NET WCF) denies the response because of an invalid signature. I added such a response as attachment to this mail.
I heard about a bug in the OpenSAML jar and so I changed my OpenSAML jar with the patched one but this didn't solve the problem either.
Is there something known about this bug?
With kind regards
Christian Mielke