Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Xinran Yu Tinney <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/29 21:38:45 UTC

Joining Impala mailing list

Hi, Impala mailing list,
   I would like to start contributing on impala project and would like to
join the mailing list. Thanks!

Xinran Tinney

Software Engineer
Cloudera

Re: Joining Impala mailing list

Posted by Xinran Yu Tinney <yu...@gmail.com>.
My apache Jira id is xyu2017.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Kenneth, you don't have to feel bad about anything. Everyone bites off
more than they can chew, sometimes.

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah I agree, no reason to feel bad at all. There are more opportunities to
make improvements than we have contributors so it doesn't really matter if
you assign something for a bit then unassign it. I've certainly sat on
plenty of issues for a while that I sincerely intended to work on but never
did.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Xinran,