Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Darius Cooper <da...@bigfoot.com> on 2002/04/03 22:43:44 UTC

Re: Please help me

You are getting a HTTP 404 (File not found) return code.
Check if you're using the correct URL for your RPCRouterServlet
Enter the URL in a Browser and see what it returns, as described in the SOAP
installation instructions at http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/index.html

Regards,

- Darius Cooper

>From: purvesh.vora@Patni.com
>Hi friends
>I am getting this error.  I don't understand what's wrong with the setup.
Please guide me.
>Thanks in advance.
>Purvesh

>            D:\tomcat\webapps\soap\WEB-INF\classes>java hello.Client
purvesh
>            Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Protocol): Unsupported response
content type "text/html", must be: "text/xml". Response was: