Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/27 22:30:44 UTC

Git repos for Tapestry

Hi Jukka,

Would you be so kind as to set up Git repositories for the Apache
Tapestry project?

Each version of Tapestry (3, 4, and 5) has its own rooted repository.
I'm only interested in 4 and 5 at this point as 3 is legacy.  But for
completeness it may make sense to do all three.

Tapestry 3: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry3/
Tapestry 4: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry4/
Tapestry 5: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/

Kevin

Re: Git repos for Tapestry

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your efforts, Zukka.

And apologies for butchering your name.  Bad transposition :-/

--
Kevin

Re: Git repos for Tapestry

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Git repos for Tapestry

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Tapestry 4: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry4/
>>
>> Still importing. This may take a few days given the large number of
>> tags and branches. I'll ping you when it's done.
>
> Sounds good.

The import is now ready.

Re: Git repos for Tapestry

Posted by Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Tapestry 3: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry3/
>
> Done.

Great.

>> Tapestry 4: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry4/
>
> Still importing. This may take a few days given the large number of
> tags and branches. I'll ping you when it's done.

Sounds good.

>> Tapestry 5: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tapestry/tapestry5/
>
> Done. Note that git-svn doesn't understand the tags/releases structure
> you use. If you like I could point it to use tags/releases/ as the
> base directory for all tags instead of tags/.

Thanks.  I hadn't realized that this was using a non-standard layout.
Please point at tags/releases as you suggest.  The release tags should
be the only ones anyone really needs to pull from.

Thank you again,
Kevin

Re: Git repos for Tapestry

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Kevin Menard <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Would you be so kind as to set up Git repositories for the Apache
> Tapestry project?

Sure.