Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com> on 2008/04/21 20:30:50 UTC

Re: Call for temporary cease fire (was: Rejection of any ENCUMBERED Microsoft Donation to POI)

Hi -

Yes, a calm weekend. I checked with the SpamAssassin and JAMES
projects and they have not really looked into the OSP. SpamAssassin
does not care about Sender ID, it's obsolete. JAMES thought that the
OSP was an indication that MSFT has come along, but it was a first
look, nothing official, just one individual. I sent both threads into
our list a little while ago.

It was recommended that we contact legal by both projects. I look
forward to hearing the status of those discussions from Sam.

I also look forward to hearing from Sam and Andy how their dinner was
and what further strategy may make the most sense.

Regards,
Dave