Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 22:24:28 UTC

Use existing local maven repo

Hello all,

I have around a giga byte of maven dependencies
downloaded and installed from public repo and projects. can I get
ivy to use these dependencies instead of downloading them again
or reinstalling the projects to ivy repo  ?

On the other hand, If I install a jar (artifact) into ivy repo, can
I use it later from maven project ?

I saw on ivy docs website that there's a pattern for dependencies.
Hopefully I can use it to configure a repo to store maven and ivy artifacts (if
it's possible). What would be the pattern for directory hierarchy.

ivy.local.default.artifact.pattern=[module]/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]

Thank you.