Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 18:52:13 UTC

Access to wiki for project report submission

Hi,

I would like edit access to the wiki so that I can add the project report
for Apache Samoa for December 2015 due tomorrow.

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015

Thank you for your help!

Nicolas Kourtellis

Re: Access to wiki for project report submission

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Nicolas Kourtellis
<nk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like edit access to the wiki so that I can add the project report
> for Apache Samoa for December 2015 due tomorrow.
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2015
>
> Thank you for your help!

Please tell us your login name for <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator>
so that we can add you to the whitelist. This is not the same as your
Apache ID -- it is specific to the Incubator wiki.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Access to wiki for project report submission

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Nicolas Kourtellis
<nk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My username on the wiki is NicolasKourtellis.
> Thank you!

Done.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Access to wiki for project report submission

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marvin,

Thank you for the quick response.
My username on the wiki is NicolasKourtellis.
Thank you!

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Kourtellis