Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/02/15 23:36:01 UTC

Board report for February

Hi,

I added the most recent events, and this is the board report that was in SVN. It was due a few hours ago, so please let me know quickly if there is anything else that should be added:

===

Continuum Board Report for February 2010
---------------------------------------

Below are the important events that happened in the project since November.

Releases
--------

* Continuum 1.3.5 (Beta) was released January 19, 2010

Development
---------

The number of issues left for the 1.3.6 release is in single digits and is
likely to be the first GA release of the series.

The developers discussed and agreed on a roadmap for 1.4 and beyond.

Community
---------

Dennis Lundberg was added as a committer, after offering to help with the
documentation.

Emmanuel fixed some problems with the Continuum instance on VMBuild. The host
instance now seems to be stable, but work is still needed to clean up old
projects and upgrade to the latest release.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.

===

PS. hope you are recovering quickly Emmanuel!

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Board report for February

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 16/02/2010, at 7:57 PM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Ooopss, I've seen February 17th in the reminder mail but it is the meeting
> date.
>
> It's fine. Will you send it or do you want I send it?

I'll leave it with you. Thanks!

- Brett

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Ooopss, I've seen February 17th in the reminder mail but it is the meeting
date.

It's fine. Will you send it or do you want I send it?

Emmanuel

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Looks fine to me :) Thanks!

-Deng