Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kent Närling <ke...@seamless.se> on 2009/02/16 17:44:09 UTC

Anyone? Snapshots repositories, how should they work?

Anyone give me a pointer regarding this? please?

Is it a very stupid question... ? :-(

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Nexus only stores what Maven sends it. So if you have defined things as legacy (m1) in maven and told Nexus it's m2, you're going to have some trouble. Make everything M2, non-legacy (the default) and it should just work.

Posted by Kent Närling <ke...@seamless.se>.

-

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kent Närling <ke...@seamless.se>.