Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/03/25 20:08:36 UTC

diagram editor

Hallo there,

I've just discovered a nice diagram editor feature in Sun's
confluence wiki:
http://blogs.sun.com/lskrocki/entry/new_diagramming_tool_on_wikis

Seems to be www.gliffy.com

Maybe that's something for JSPWiki, too!

Regards,
 Florian

Re: diagram editor

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
> You mean integrating or plugging in gliffy into JSPWiki ?
> Gliffy looks commercial and non open-source software to me, I personally
> would not see this as an option......
> Harry

Doesn't have to be Gliffy in special, I just liked the functionality
and wanted to show it to the community.

Florian

Re: diagram editor

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.