Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by GauravJeet Singh <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 14:44:53 UTC

state of Java port of libcloud ?

Hi,

Looking at https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/sandbox/java/trunk/ , it
seems the Java port of libcloud is not getting much activity.
Can you somebody shed some light on the current state of the same or am i
looking at the wrong place?

Thanks
Gaurav Jeet

Re: state of Java port of libcloud ?

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Java port has been dead for a while now. It had no activity / commits for a
long period of time so we decided to remove links and other things from the
website a while ago.  Keep in mind that Java port was also a sandbox
project.

If you are using Java, I would recommend to have a look at jcclouds -
http://www.jclouds.org/.