Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dtjep <di...@sap.aphp.fr> on 2013/04/16 16:34:34 UTC

ftpConsumer still remain in threadpools

Hello,

I get file with uri :
ftp://directory?include=.*HPR&doneFileName=${file:name.noext}.OK&delete=true

Once I get the file, I read another one in a bean :
from(url)
.bean(classEnrich, "enrich")

In enrich, I read the third file named using (uri is modified to designate
the file) :

ConsumerTemplate consumer = this.camelContext.createConsumerTemplate();
Exchange resource = consumer.receive(uri, 5000);
if(null != resource){
   --  Get the file content
   consumer.doneUoW(resource);
}
consumer.stop();

As I read the file (they are get and treated  and suppressed without
problem), I observe that ftpConsumer are accumulated in threadpools and are
not freed. Threads are still waiting.

Re: ftpConsumer still remain in threadpools (seen in javaVisual JVM>Beans>org.apache.camel>threadPools)

Posted by dtjep <di...@sap.aphp.fr>.
Hi,
Problem resolved by creating my own FtpConsumer.
Best regards,
Dtjep

Re: ftpConsumer still remain in threadpools (seen in javaVisual JVM>Beans>org.apache.camel>threadPools)

Posted by dtjep <di...@sap.aphp.fr>.
Hi,
I have tried to create the consumer (createConsumerTemlate()) once at the
initialization of the enrich object
and keep it.

1. I tried with :
consumer.start()
consumer.receive(...)
consumer.stop()
The FtpConsumer() remains.

2. I trid without starting and stopping the consumer
// consumer.start()
consumer.receive(...)
//consumer.stop()
The same ...
It seems that when the uri is different a FtpConsumer is add and is not
suppressed.

Any idea ?
Thanks.
PS : I would like to apologize for my approximative English.