Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Yair Even-Zohar <ya...@revenuescience.com> on 2008/10/30 19:56:11 UTC

Estimated time for HBase 0.19?

I understand the Hadoop  0.19.0 candidates are out there. Is there an
estimated date for releasing HBase 0.19?

Thanks

-Yair

Re: Estimated time for HBase 0.19?

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Yair,

Good question. Actually here is the list of things to do before releasing
0.19: *http://tinyurl.com/5gh25g

*Our target is to release < 1 month after the Hadoop release and most of the
committers think we are able to do it. People can help us by trying to
resolve unassigned issues and by testing the current state of trunk.

J-D