Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Andrey Larionov <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 09:15:57 UTC

Some disapointment

In Turbine 2.4 there is interface ServiceManager (returned by
TurbineServices.getInstance()), it have setApplicationRoot() method
but no getter for this property defined in interface, but
TurbineServices have an implementation.
How could i get this property without casting?

Re: Some disapointment

Posted by Andrey Larionov <an...@gmail.com>.
I try to port Scarab from Turbine 3.0Alpha to Turbine 2.4. In 3.0 was
defined both getter and setter and in three places this methods used
to get absolute path for some file location.
I think you are right i need analyze code before, but if method
implemented why it can't be accessed through interface?

Re: Some disapointment

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.