Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/29 01:17:19 UTC

Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools --> gives Http 404 error

I am trying to get the Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive
Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools site at :
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/index.html

When I try to clickn on any of the mirrors to download the two plugins I get
HTTP 404 error.

Is there any other location from where I can download the above mentioned
plugins for eclipse.  Your input in this regards will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Monisha
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Code-Generator-Wizard-Plugin-and-Service-Archive-Wizard-Plugin-for-Eclipse-from-Apache-Axis2-Tools---%3E-gives-Http-404-error-tp19210984p19210984.html

Re: Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service Archive Wizard Plugin for Eclipse from Apache Axis2 Tools --> gives Http 404 error

Posted by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com>.
I did this but it did not have Code Generator Wizard Plugin and Service
Archive Wizard Plugin listed in the items that were being installed.  Any
other recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Monisha

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Code-Generator-Wizard-Plugin-and-Service-Archive-Wizard-Plugin-for-Eclipse-from-Apache-Axis2-Tools---%3E-gives-Http-404-error-tp19210984p19224954.html

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Download links are now fixed in the Axis2 site.

thanks,
nandana

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saminda,

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by MShah <mo...@yahoo.com>.

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Code-Generator-Wizard-Plugin-and-Service-Archive-Wizard-Plugin-for-Eclipse-from-Apache-Axis2-Tools---%3E-gives-Http-404-error-tp19210984p19227736.html