Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2015/01/19 17:23:16 UTC

Re: Re: where does on find the sse language definition?

james,

As I have mentioned offlist, all your emails are dropping into the
moderators inbox.

I think I have found the cause -- your emails have this header:

Received-SPF: pass (athena.apache.org: domain of
0000014ae8a13fa3-4f7d980b-c53b-4688-857c-a0fc7e5ada3e-000000@eu-west-1.amazonses.com
designates 54.240.6.212 as permitted sender)

I think this means your verfied email address to be that horrible UUID
like thing @eu-west-1.amazonses.com, not james@dydra.com

Worse, it is different in different emails.

I am trying to coax the mail list filters to recognize james@dydra.com
but, with a SPF, it is possible that the system will not recognize the
declared email address, only the verified one.

	Andy