Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/12 17:41:23 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache Fortress 2.0.2 release

Hi,

I’m closing this vote, it was successful.  We received 4 binding +1 votes:
Emmanuel, Stefan, Kiran and I.

There were a few items caught during the voting.  The signatures was fixed (-.md5, sha1, +sha256, sha512), per Emmanuel’s instructions.  The other items related to installation docs, were also fixed, but won’t make it into this release.

I’ll finish up the website preps, other tasks to complete this release and announce in a couple of days.  Thanks to the project team for all of your help and support getting us here.

--Shawn