Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by David Roussel <na...@diroussel.xsmail.com> on 2007/10/01 14:21:37 UTC

Filtering APT pages

Hi,

I'm trying out doxia-book 1.0-alpha-9 and I can't seem to get build
variables substituted at build time.  I'd like the include the project
version in the document I'm generating.

So far I've tried re-naming the .apt file to be .apt.vm (I've read this
somewhere, but can't find the reference now), but then the build fails as
the section cannot be found.  ie. it's still looking for section1.apt not
section1.apt.vm

I've also tried setting this in my pom

   <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/docs</directory>
        <filtering>true</filtering>
      </resource>
    </resources>

This does cause the .apt files to be correctly filtered and placed in the
target/classes folder, but doxia doesn't use them, it just uses the original
versions.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

David