Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/07 21:23:20 UTC

Presentation of Apache Pivot at JUG Torino (Italy)

Hi to all,
next Friday 28 May I'll be at Java User Group of Torino (Italy) to
present Apache Pivot.
If someone is interested, here you can find more info:

http://www.jugtorino.it/vqwiki/jsp/Wiki?MeetingMaggio10

or you can contact me directly.

After, I'll give all links to the related material:
the presentation (that could also be published in our SVN, but I have
to verify with other developers),
and usually they make a video (but sorry, I'll be speaking in Italian).

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Presentation of Apache Pivot at JUG Torino (Italy)

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
FYI, I'll be presenting Pivot tomorrow myself and plan to upload the presentation to SVN. So feel free to check yours in as well, and good luck!  :-)