Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> on 2000/07/07 06:44:56 UTC

Re: R. Berjon's Mod_perl site (was "Re: Coldfusion vs. apache/mod_perl")

At 21:12 06/07/2000 -0700, brian moseley wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Robin Berjon wrote:
>
>> I think the new site was about to be committed but I
>> don't know what happened with that. One recent
>
>my apologies. i've been meaning to do it, but real life has
>gotten in the way. i'll have it done by the end of the
>weekend.

No need to apologize, we've all got a lot to do. Is it just a matter of
committing the cvs or is there more to be done ? I have a little bit of
time between now and the middle of the month, I can help if need be.

>> suggestion likely to make people happier in the graphicy
>> vs developery thing would be to have
>> developer.modperl.org for developers and www.modperl.org
>> for advocacy. I'm ready to do some work on this this
>> summer if there is stuff to be done.
>
>i really like this idea. a lot.

Me too, the only hindrance I see is that it would probably take writing
some of the advocacy stuff, which could take time.

>i suppose, but i still like to hear people's opinions, and
>nobody really ever discusses anything on advocacy.

I don't really care, it's just in case people don't want to hear about this :)

-- robin b.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. -- Aristotle

Re: R. Berjon's Mod_perl site (was "Re: Coldfusion vs. apache/mod_perl")

Posted by brian moseley <ix...@maz.org>.
On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Robin Berjon wrote:

> No need to apologize, we've all got a lot to do. Is it
> just a matter of committing the cvs or is there more to
> be done ? I have a little bit of time between now and
> the middle of the month, I can help if need be.

jim took a snapshot of a subset of the site and applied his
changes to it. i need to incorporate changes that have been
made since the snapshot, and apply the template to the rest
of the site. it'll be a fair amount of work, but perhaps i
can do it in chunks, and i'll certainly commit the template,
so perhaps folks can help with that part.