Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2019/08/28 06:04:06 UTC

Did someone create a Beam Bintray account?

I don't know what Bintray is, but I seem to remember it's related to Python
wheels?

In any case, there are emails coming into moderation asking to validate the
account. So if you created the account, please reach out to me/the PMC to
figure out what it is / what to do.
Best
-P.

Re: Did someone create a Beam Bintray account?

Posted by Hannah Jiang <ha...@google.com>.
I created a Bintray account tonight. Can you please verify it? We can update the email later to a more reasonable one.