Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dudley Butt@i-Commerce" <Du...@za.didata.com> on 2001/07/12 14:10:49 UTC

Help with if then else tags

Hi all,

I just downloaded and tried to get the new extened Logic Taglib to work,
does anyone know of how to use them, and more importantly HOW TO GET THEM TO
WORK!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

RE: Help with if then else tags

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@btInternet.com>.
You need to compile the tags and drop the class files into the appropriate
directory, install the tld file (or modify the strust-logic.tld).

Examples of using them are:

   http://husted.com/about/struts/logic-niallp.htm

Niall