Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Schlierf, Stephan" <St...@VSA.de> on 2003/05/27 09:32:53 UTC

Problems with cvs-version

Hi,

as usually I updated my local forrest installation via cvs this morning.
After a "build" I tried to generate a static website for my project but it
failed because of the following stack trace:

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 08:32:53AM +0100, Schlierf, Stephan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as usually I updated my local forrest installation via cvs this morning.
> After a "build" I tried to generate a static website for my project but it
> failed because of the following stack trace:

This is what happens when the upgraded Cocoon is used with an outdated
cocoon.xconf file.

Try:
 - Deleting Forrest's build/ directory and rebuilding
 - Deleting your project's build/ directory and regenerating

If you have a custom cocoon.xconf in src/documentation/conf, that will
need to be upgraded by hand.

HTH,

--Jeff