Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vamba <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 12:18:39 UTC

CPU utilization in jmeter plugin

Hi ,
         I  have added jemter plugin for the perform counter .  how to find
the bottlenecks in CPU utilization and memory leak in that report ..pl tel
me how to check that using that graph

Re: CPU utilization in jmeter plugin

Posted by Oliver Lloyd <ol...@hotmail.com>.
If you have MES V2.02 (Make Everything Simple) installed then all you have to
do is point it at a URL and press one of two buttons on it called 'Find
Bottleneck' or 'Find Memory Leak' - they will run an analysis routine that
replaces the need for human thought and automatically produces a graphical
report that you can copy and paste into an email or display as a webpage.

If you can't find this automated software then you have to run the analysis
manually and unfortunately this requires a lot of boring knowledge about
computers.

-----
http://www.http503.com/

Re: CPU utilization in jmeter plugin

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 7 October 2011 11:18, vamba <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>         I  have added jemter plugin for the perform counter .  how to find
> the bottlenecks in CPU utilization and memory leak in that report ..pl tel
> me how to check that using that graph

As far as I can tell from the rather brief details above, you are
referring to a 3rd-party JMeter plugin.

Please ask the provider for help.

Re: CPU utilization in jmeter plugin

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.
vamba,
You need to have:
1. A working performance test to put load on system
2. Successfully working CPU and memory PerfMon collector

If you have succeeded with both parts then you can begin tests and interpret
results.

For step 1 you may find help here. For step 2 seek for help at PerfMon
plugin help page.

-----
--
Andrey Pohilko