Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by j k <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/21 20:02:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Log question

I'm trying to track down the source of some mysql requests coming from
apache.
Output from our server is blocked by the firewall and I can see from the
firewall logs that every couple of hours Apache is trying to connect to port
3306 (mysql) on a remote server.

I have LogLevel set at warn and don't see any related failures in the error
logs.

>From searching it seems that  apache logs only incoming requests. I can't
find any reference to logging outgoing requests.
Is there a way to log outgoing requests from apache so I can find the source
of the repeated request?

Thanks.