Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Paulo Vicentini <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 22:59:06 UTC

Failed in creating DLL / axis2_http_server (linux)

Hi,
I am facing problems in order to call my service, I got "Failed in creating
DLL".

The service is deployed with success in the axis2_http_server (linux) but
when I call it i get  the message above.
Since the service itself is linked against other shared libraries (.so), is
there anything else I should set up (services.xml) ?

Should I dynamically load the  other libraries (*dlopen*) or the dynamic
linker will do that ?

thanks
Paulo

Re: Failed in creating DLL / axis2_http_server (linux)

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

AFAIK it is not required to load the other libraries. But please make sure
that all those linked libraries are in the path.

Regards,
Supun..

Posted by Paulo Vicentini <vi...@gmail.com>.
I am using 1.3.0 release...
All It's working now, but what I did to fix it was just to rename the entry
function name of my business shared library (which it is in the library
search path) .
The function was called as exec_abcd  and now it's abcd.
And now it's working....

Thank you for your backing.
Paulo

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com>.
Hi Steven,

That is my full path, since I'm using a Unix machine. So, to answer
your questions:

1. Yes, that is my full path, so it should work for you as well
2. No, that "home" is a special directory in Unix systems where the
user data is stored

So it should work if you just replace it with the full path to your file.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---

Re: How to support HTTPS

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Sérgio Gomes <sg...@google.com>.
Hi Steven,

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com>.
Re: How to support HTTPSHi Dumindu:
When I used version 1.4 it worked with HTTPS server. Thank you so much for your help!

Steven

  > 1. In util\src\url.c, within axutil_url_parse_string(), the server protocol
  > is compared with "http", "ftp" and "smtp". Since there is no "https", the
  > port is -1, which cause the server cannot be connected. I have to change the
  > port to 80 manually.

  Which version of axis2/c are you using?

  axutil_url_parse_string() doesn't compare the protocol. All it does is
  to create a axutil_url_t structure corresponding to the string url
  passed.

  > 2. Even with the socket opened, call for SSL_connect() will be blocked
  > forever, which is called in transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c.

  Could you please explain a bit more? I couldn't understand why this
  would be so...

  Btw, have you followed the axis2 manual properly[1]? We have tested
  the https transport and it works properly. Please go through the
  manual and send us your error log, so that we will be able to get some
  insight in to what's going wrong in your setting.

  Regards,

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steve,

Re: How to support HTTPS

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I think the correct openssl command should be
openssl s_client -connect icenter.summitsite.com:443

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: How to support HTTPS

Re: How to support HTTPS

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <pa...@gmail.com>.

How to support HTTPS

Posted by Steven Zhang <sz...@altigen.com>.
Hi:
How to let Axis2c client support HTTPS?

Thanks.
Steven Zhang

Re: Failed in creating DLL / axis2_http_server (linux)

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Paulo Vicentini <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.