Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com> on 2015/08/27 23:36:03 UTC

AMQP blog

I've got a blog series going and I've just posted "AMQP Illustrated", an article that might be of interest here.
Please see https://chugrolke.wordpress.com/2015/08/27/amqp-illustrated/

To date my series of blogs has been focused on the Apache ActiveMQ AMQP broker and Microsoft AMQP.Net Lite client, neither of which is under the Qpid umbrella. AMQP Illustrated is different. It dissects a simple HelloWorld example and explains the AMQP activity that happens over the wire. The illustration part is a web page with loads of AMQP smarts that helps you see what's going on at a high level and still easily drills down into the details.

I have a github project https://github.com/ChugR/Adverb that contains the network-trace-to-web-page logic. Check it out and let me know if it is useful for you.

-Chuck