Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/03 19:09:13 UTC

Re: HTTP Request : What to do with the Parameters tab entries for every method (was HTTP Request : Behaviour of PUT)

Hello,
Any thought on this one ?
Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: HTTP Request : What to do with the Parameters tab entries for every method (was HTTP Request : Behaviour of PUT)

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Pinging again.
Thanks