Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Karina Robledo <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/21 00:28:02 UTC

Article in Dev.to

Hi! I did an article on how to install the Pet Store with IntelliJ IDEA. I
have 200 followers that I hope can learn about Juneau.

https://dev.to/robledokari/pet-store-with-apache-juneau-part-1-5cgm

Re: Article in Dev.to

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Thanks Karina!

I've added a link to your article on the Articles page of the website:
http://juneau.apache.org/index.html#articles.html

Re: Article in Dev.to

Posted by Ayeshmantha Perera <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karina