Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by winlaw <jl...@workprocess.co.uk> on 2007/04/30 13:48:30 UTC

Sizing of DatePicker

I am new to Java, Tapestry & HTML.

I have the following code that displays a DatePicker which works fine.
However the DatePicker is almost the same width  as my form. How do I size
the DatePicker?

.html code:
<input type="text" name="validfromdate" jwcid="validfromdateField" /></td>

.java code:
@Component(type = "DatePicker", bindings = {"validators=validators:",
"value=validFromdate", "includeWeek=true",
"translator=translator:date,pattern=dd/MM/yyyy", "displayName=literal:Valid
>From Date"})
  public abstract DatePicker getValidFromDateField();

Many thanks for assistance..
Jim
http://www.nabble.com/file/8152/validfromdate.JPG