Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Zeynep P." <zp...@yahoo.com> on 2012/06/04 12:42:42 UTC

Re: pruning package- pruneAllPositions

Hi,

Thanks for your fix. I used it but I think there is something wrong with the
fix!!? because
I am using LATimes collection and with epsilon = 0.1 and k =10 I got 97%
pruned index. It means 3% of index left unchanged after pruning. In the the
original paper, "Static index pruning for IR systems", for the same data set
with the same parameters, they have 36.4%. Has enyone used this package with
LATimes dataset?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards

ZP