Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/06 22:07:19 UTC

Anybody know how to use xml-stylebook with xml-xalan2?

Each of the projects that are currently using stylebook to produce their
web pages fail for me when I try them win xml-xalan2.  Does the following
message make any sense to anybody?

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-03-06/dist-xalan2.html:

 [java] [Xalan2Processor] Applying XSL sheet "sbk:/style/stylesheets/design2project.xsl"
 [java] [StyleBook] Caught org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException
 [java] org.apache.stylebook.LoadingException: Project does not start with
 [java]         at org.apache.stylebook.Project.(Project.java:39)
 [java]         at org.apache.stylebook.Loader.load(Loader.java:57)
 [java]         at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.getProject(StyleBook.java:121)
 [java]         at org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook.main(StyleBook.java:85)
 [java] [StyleBook] Error creating project
 [java] Java Result: 3

- Sam Ruby