Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 06:52:13 UTC

Submissions open for Spark Summit East 2015

After successful events in the past two years, the Spark Summit conference has expanded for 2015, offering both an event in New York on March 18-19 and one in San Francisco on June 15-17. The conference is a great chance to meet people from throughout the Spark community and see the latest news, tips and use cases.

Submissions are now open for Spark Summit East 2015, to be held in New York on March 18-19. If you’d like to give a talk on use cases, neat applications, or ongoing Spark development, submit your talk online today at http://prevalentdesignevents.com/sparksummit2015/east/speaker/. Submissions will be open until December 6th, 2014.

If you missed this year’s Spark Summit, you can still find videos from all talks online at http://spark-summit.org/2014.

Hope to see you there,

Matei

Re: Submissions open for Spark Summit East 2015

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
BTW several people asked about registration and student passes. Registration will open in a few weeks, and like in previous Spark Summits, I expect there to be a special pass for students.

Matei

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.