Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by digital paula <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/25 23:41:21 UTC

temporal assertion module

Hello cTAKES Developer Community,

There are about 10 packages under temporal with a total of maybe 80 or 90 files but no XML descriptor.  I see that the temporal module is not part of the released version in cTAKES since no documentation available in component use guide page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+Component+Use+Guide#cTAKES3.1ComponentUseGuide-Components

I'd like to use the temporal module but I'm lost without the XML descriptors which is how I integrate modules into the clinical pipeline.  If anyone's using the temporal module I'd appreciate any help to get started which could be links to more info on usage, maybe even an XML descriptor or two on the temporal module.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula

RE: temporal assertion module

Posted by digital paula <cy...@hotmail.com>.
Okay.  Thanks Guergana for the prompt response.

Posted by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu>.