Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mats Norén <ma...@spectral.se> on 2001/08/02 14:51:51 UTC

Re: latest xform

Hi,
I´ve been trying to use your example but I get an XFormException:
org.apache.cocoon.acting.XFormAction$XFormActionException: XFormAction:
missing XFormInstance [orderForm]

How do you setup your example?

/Regards Mats

ps.
We´ve developed a similar formhandling application for C2 but based on
transformers instead...but I´m very curious about the XSP approach...
ds.

/Regards Mats

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> Hmmm....I can see the the following in the log:

Sorry, I was away yesterday...
you have to look at the page request before the
one you sent.
The instance will be created if you go to the xform
page the first time!!

[snip]

> The session attributes are empty...

They shouldn't...

> Is there a way for me to see if a specific taglib is being executed?

Well, you need to specify the taglib in the cocoon.xconf otherwise
the tag should be passed. You also might want to have a look into
the java code of the page in the repository.

> Do I have an old version of the XForm-example, I saw in your mail that
> you´ve removed the postregistry but in my code it is still there...

No, that's fine. There is no longer a central PostRegistryComponent
but a PostRegistry as a a helper class. Totally different but I kept
the name.
--
Torsten

Re: latest xform

Posted by Mats Norén <ma...@spectral.se>.
Hmmm....I can see the the following in the log:

REQUEST: /cocoon/xform.html

CONTEXT PATH: /cocoon
SERVLET PATH: /xform.html
PATH INFO: null

REMOTE HOST: 127.0.0.1
REMOTE ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1
REMOTE USER: null
REQUEST SESSION ID: aaaawgxk5OvRbD
REQUEST PREFERRED LOCALE: sv
SERVER HOST: localhost
SERVER PORT: 8080

METHOD: POST
CONTENT LENGTH: 159
PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1
SCHEME: http
AUTH TYPE: null

REQUEST PARAMETERS:

PARAM: '__goto_fillin2' VALUE: 'Next'
PARAM: '/orderForm/order/firstname' VALUE: 'Mats'
PARAM: '/orderForm/order/email' VALUE: 'mats@snuva.com'
PARAM: '__current' VALUE: 'fillin1'
PARAM: '/orderForm/order/lastname' VALUE: 'Norén'

SESSION ATTRIBUTES:

DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: select [//sel:subpage[@name]]
found [4] subpage root(s)
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: found [3] xform elements in
subpage [fillin1]
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: found [3] xform elements in
subpage [fillin2]
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: found [0] xform elements in
subpage [overview]
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: found [0] xform elements in
subpage [thanks]
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/DefaultComponentFactory: ComponentFactory
decommissioning instance of
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceHandlerImpl.
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: requested subpage = [fillin2]
DEBUG   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: expecting [3] element
value(s) from subpage [fillin1]
ERROR   99676   [cocoon  ] (/cocoon/xform.html)
tcpConnection-8080-0/XFormAction: XFormAction: missing XFormInstance
[orderForm]

The session attributes are empty...
Is there a way for me to see if a specific taglib is being executed?
Do I have an old version of the XForm-example, I saw in your mail that
you´ve removed the postregistry but in my code it is still there...

/Mats

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.