Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr> on 2008/11/26 17:20:06 UTC

Log configuration resets itself, when I restart OFBiz

Hi,

Log configuration resets itself, when I restart OFBiz.
Is there a solution to keep my own configuration, after a restart ?

Thanks

Eric

Re: Log configuration resets itself, when I restart OFBiz

Posted by Harmeet Bedi <ha...@gmail.com>.
logging seems to be controlled by log4j.xml under /framework/base/config
It has lines like <param name="Append" value="false"/>
If you change that to true.. it will append only.

Harmeet

Posted by Eric DE MAULDE <er...@free.fr>.
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much.